Thursday, August 20, 2009

S-Factor Dream Drops

Okay so, last night I was bored and looking on Tigi's website at random things. I noticed on the right side of the site that there was something that said "Free Dream Drops" and so I clicked on it. The link is :


You get the dream drops for free and have to pay $6 dollars for shipping. I did some research and found out that Dream Drops retail for around $30 dollars!! Unbelievable. They also seem to be a wonderful product, so I'm super excited that I found this amazing deal.

I'm not sure why Tigi is giving them away for free though, maybe they aren't selling and they are trying to get people hooked on them. That seems like a good reason haha. I don't care though, because I get it for FREE :)

So I will be getting them in 2-3 weeks it said since they only have ground shipping, oh well. I'll be patient :)

So go get yourself some S-Factor Dream Drops and give them a try, what will it hurt? They're free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment