Saturday, August 08, 2009

CHI silk infusion, my first love <3

Okay so, I have a lot to say about this little bottle of heaven. First of all, the smell. I personally love it, but most woman don't. It smells a lot like the Curve for men cologne. It's a nice, fresh, masculine scent. I know what you are thinking, "Why would a girl want her hair to smell like a man?!". I was worried about this too, but the smell doesn't actually linger on my hair at all. After I use this, I can still smell my shampoo and conditioner. Weird, I know.

Like most CHI products, the price is very steep. I have the 6 ounce bottle and it cost me about $25 dollars at Target. But I personally feel that the price is justified for this product. Why? Because I bought it about 8 months ago, have used it every day, and still have 3/4 of the bottle left! If you've heard about this product I'm sure that you have heard that you only use a tiny amount, which is how this product lasts so long! I use about a dime sized amount and sometimes that even seems to be too much. So yes, the price may be steep, but you won't need to repurchase it for over a year, so consider that before turning it down.

I have never had a product give the same feeling to my hair as the silk infusion. Yes, it does compare to BioSilk, but unlike BioSilk, CHI silk infusion has long term effects as well. Since I've started using this product, my hair feels naturally softer and more hydrated. Also, I have had much less breakage, which we all know is a major plus :).

So all in all, I love CHI silk infusion. I recommend it to anyone that feels that their hair needs some TLC. You will not be disappointed!

Stay beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment