Saturday, August 08, 2009

First post ever :)

Hello dears! This is my very first blog ever, so I'm a little nervous! I appreciate any constructive criticism that you have to offer me, so don't be afraid to let me know.

On this blog I will be reviewing a lot of hair products that I have found over the years and have enjoyed enough to repurchase. Most of these products will be Bed Head, CHI, and Redken, those have been the best that I've tried :). But don't worry if you don't like any of those, I've liked many other brands as well.

If you want help deciding what products will be best for your hair type or you want me to test out a product for you, don't be afraid to ask and I will do the best that I can for you!

I will probably post a new review everyday, or maybe more than once a day. So continue to check back frequently! :)

Stay beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment