Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pantene Time Renewal Replenishing Masque

So I was grocery shopping with my friend one day, and we got to the hair products aisle. I know this may sound weird or something, but everytime that I get to the hair products aisle at ANY store I go crazy. I actually run up and down the aisle looking at everything that they have. I know, I'm such a loser :P

Okay well a few days before I went grocery shopping and found this, I ran out of my deep conditioner that I had, so I was excited to try something new. I was debating between this and the Neutrogena triple moisture masque. I chose this one because it was on sale for $4 dollars and was a little larger.

So let's start with the scent. It has a very light floral scent. It's not my favorite, but it's nice. If you're a fan of floral scents, you'll enjoy it.

The consistency of the masque is gooey and thick, like a deep conditioner should be (in my opinion). It spreads pretty nicely through your hair, which is very nice. I have had a huge issue with the container in the shower. There is nothing to grip onto the container with and when your hands a wet, it's impossible to close it.

To solve this problem, I would shampoo my hair, and then get out of the shower and put this stuff in my hair. I'd let it sit for about 30 minutes average, even though the bottle says for 5 minutes. And then I would wash it out in the sink with cold water to seal the cuticle.

Let me say, my hair did not feel deep conditioned. The ends felt a little bit stronger, but nothing special. It isn't a bad product though, just not best if your hair is desperate for moisture.

So all in all, if you're on a budget and you need a deep conditioner, this will do the trick. You really cannot beat $4 dollars, so it's worth a try!

<3

2 comments:

  1. YO.

    Beauty Buzzed tweeted about this deep conditioner (http://beautybuzzed.blogspot.com/2009/08/got-450-try-planet-spa-mediterranean.html)for basically the same price. You should give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try that :) I love deep conditioners and I've heard a lot of good stuff about Avon. For $4.50, you can't beat it. Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete